COPE Northern Sonoma County Healdsburg, CA Contract Administration / Clerical
Posted on October 1, 2021
- Grant Tracking and Administration: Track all grant requirements and progress against these for COPE’s five current grants. Additionally, write all corresponding compliance reports, as well as any other necessary documentation. This project will include coordination with a designated COPE Board Member, as the single point of major contact for completing this project. Additionally for informational purposes, you will have access to the COPE volunteer who is associated with each grant. Work to be completed by May 1, 2022.
- Grant Funding Research Report: Conduct research to identify grant resources including, but not limited to federal, state, foundations, agencies and organizations that support COPE’s funding needs and priorities in the following general areas that are listed by way of illustration, but not limitation:
- Emergency Preparation
- Vegetation Management
- Wildfire Mitigation
- Outreach to Underserved Populations
- COPE Operations
- Grant Processes and Templates: Create procedures and documents to manage grants that COPE is awarded. The requirement is to use the five grants that COPE has secured during 2021 as the examples grants around which the recommended processes and templates are developed. Going forward, COPE volunteers should be able to apply the grant administration tools that are developed under this project for future grants.
- Grant Writing: Produce a fully completed grant application from one selected by COPE from the possible funding sources identified in #1 above or other funding source that COPE identifies. The grant proposal selected for this purpose should include COPE background information, mission, population served descriptions and other sections that can be picked-up in template form for future grant proposals.