Engineering Change Coordinator
Loring is a rapidly expanding Santa Rosa based company that needs an experienced Engineering Change Coordinator to drive initiatives that address increasing order volumes, supply chain issues and product upgrades.
What We Do:
We are a leading OEM company in the specialty coffee roasting equipment systems market. The company designs, manufactures, and markets high end, energy efficient roasting products for a worldwide customer base.
You understand the importance of ISO processes, good documentation and document control. As the Engineering Change Coordinator, you will facilitate, coordinate the change order processes, and ensures the accuracy of our databases to support efficient business operations. You will also ensures that Loring adheres to all Document Control processes and procedures related to the generation, and management of internal and external documentation. This includes technical drawings, procedures, work instructions, product literature and Quality Records.
- Coordinate the change management process to ensure accuracy, efficiency, and compliance. Reviews Engineering Change Requests (ECR’s) and Engineering Change Orders (ECO’s) for completeness and accuracy of data and information.
- Schedule and conduct weekly Change Control Board meetings (CCB), convene weekly Materials Review Board meeting (MRB), document results, action items and ensure that non-conforming material is properly dispositioned.
- Assist Engineers by preparing mark-ups that that reflect the proposed changes in the approved ECR’s to documents and drawings using MS Word, Adobe Acrobat and SolidWorks.
- Manages workflow tasks and verifies that appropriate individuals are assigned to tasks in the ECR/ECO process (LOTS).
- Ensure that change packages are complete for release/implementation (Perforce) according to ECR/ECO procedures (ISO 9001) and system requirements.
- Day-to-day support of the document control workflow (LOTS, Perforce, Parts & Vendors) used to execute the request for changes within the Loring Quality Management System (QMS) requirements.
- Review the ISO documentation requirements and recommended Opportunities for Improvement (OFI), work with the appropriate team member to create and release needed documentation.
- Under the direction of the technical team, update existing documents or create new documents. This may include work instructions, manuals, and reference guides.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Knowledge of document change control and revision control processes.
- Strong proficiency with computer applications and current software (Microsoft Office Suite, and product data management systems).
- SolidWorks knowledge to modify existing drawings and create new drawings as defined by the engineering team.
- Ability to quickly learn new applications, processes, and procedures.
- AA or AS degree
- 3 years of experience working in Manufacturing and Engineering environments (Bill of Materials experience preferred)
- 2 years of experience working in Change Control and Revision Control procedures.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 documentation and records retention requirements. Certifications are a plus.
No Sponsorships Available
No Relocation Available
Loring is an equal employment opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.