Caregiver, Full and Part Time
DISCOVER CAREERS, WELL LIVED. Our mission at Sevita is to create a world where every person has the right to live well. As a Caregiver, you’ll provide assistance and strategies to the individuals we serve to help them live well in their community and environment. Each day, the connections you make and the compassion you bring make a difference in the lives of our participants. You’ll work alongside a dedicated team of clinical staff and supportive supervisors, while you grow your career.
THRIVE AS A CAREGIVER AT SEVITA. EACH DAY, YOU’LL
- Be proud of rewarding work helping people grow, learn, and live well
- Develop real, meaningful relationships with the individuals you serve
- Experience ownership and trust from your leaders to do what’s right for participants
- Take initiative to help participants be part of the community and enjoy their favorite activities
- Support participants with developmental goals like budgeting, exercise, and nutrition
We have full and part time positions. You’ll assist people with their personal hygiene and support individuals who can have behavioral challenges and other complex needs. If you’re compassionate, patient, and find meaning in this type of work, you'll find a promising future at Sevita.
EVERY PERSON DESERVES A FULFILLING CAREER
- Competitive Compensation: $15.85/hr, Pay on Demand, Full benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week, including a 401(k) with a 3% company match
- Time Off: Paid time off plus holiday pay to recharge so you can be your best at work
- Network of Support: Supervisors who care deeply about the participants and your wellbeing
- Job Security: A stable job at an established, growing company
- Learning and Development: We invest in your development and provide the tools and training you need to have a fulfilling career
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience: Six months of experience in human services, direct care, or care coordination preferred
- Skills: Communication, multi-tasking, adaptability, teamwork, time management
- Behaviors: Patient, compassionate, reliable, responsible
- Vehicle: Valid Driver's license and access to a registered vehicle with proof of insurance
Apply today and explore careers, well lived at Sevita.
This role is part of MENTOR, a member of the Sevita family.
At Sevita, we believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. Through home and community-based specialized care, our work changes lives and inspires growth at every turn. When you join our mission-driven team, you’ll create relationships that motivate us all to be better every day. We have a bright future and the determination to get there. Join us today — careers, well lived.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets